- 公 司： Fort Metal Plastic Products (Huizhou) Co.,Ltd.
- 地 址： Yi He Civil Affairs Industrial Area,Luoyang Town,Boluo Hsiung,Huizhou City,GuangDong,China
- 电 话： 13680768989
- E-mail： email@example.com
- Advantages and disadvantages of walkers, crutches and canes and their application scenarios
- For patients with lower extremity dysfunction, acute injury and
postoperative patients, appropriate AIDS should be used during acute symptoms and rehabilitation to relieve acute symptoms, prevent re-injury and promote healing. In general, the tools used to implement lower limb assistance mainly include walker, crutch and cane.
- The old man with inconvenient legs, implement chair is the Gospel of the old
- In the hospital, family, there are always those old people with
inconvenient legs, or patients, the toilet is always very inconvenient at night, in the case of no one to care at night, the elderly want to go to the toilet by themselves is very difficult. Toilet tools are common items in the home and in hospital. Considering the actual needs of the special population, the reform of toilet tools has become a concern.
- How should old person armrest wear choose a bit more appropriate?
- According to statistics, as the growth of the age, the person's various body functions began to decline gradually, muscle gradually atrophy is reduced, bone can also appear loose and soft and elastic toughness to reduce the situation. If you do not maintain the habit of long-term exercise, the function of the motor system will be significantly reduced, this time the body will appear weak legs and fatigue symptoms.
- Raise closestool implement to have to distinguish these kinds!
- A toilet booster is a device that is placed on a toilet bucket to increase the height of a sitting position. Because we usually use the toilet, generally only about 40 centimeters, with the knee position of the elderly about the same, if the elderly knee and thigh is not hard, it is very difficult to sit down, especially a little taller old people, but also laborious.
- The design is more and more intimate and the function is more and more refined
- Wheeled walkers, crutches with balance pads, hearing AIDS with chip processors... The reporter discovers when visiting store of old things of provincial capital, small originality, multifunction went to the convenience of old people's life and travel.
- What are the advantages of a two-wheeled walker? Fortey Hardware to tell you
- If you have trouble keeping your balance or fall easily, both types of walkers can provide enough stability. So, what are the advantages of a two-wheeled walker? Where can I buy one? Walking aid is to make the elderly patients with inconvenient legs and feet and other people with inflexible legs and feet or even losing the ability to walk by the support of instruments can take care of themselves and go out for a walk as normal people.